MP3 Download Instructions from Mind Motivations UK – www.MindMotivationsUK.com
1. Download and install itunes if you do not already have it. itunes is
a free download and can be downloaded at www.itunes.com
2. Follow the simple instructions to install itunes. Once itunes is
installed you are ready to download your MP3
3. To download the MP3, simple right click on the link to the MP3 (in
your email) and press "save as". Set your file destination as
4. The files are around 20mb in size so depending on internet speed this
may take a few minutes.
5. Once the download is complete you will see the MP3 icon for the file
on your desktop.
6. Open itunes. Then create a new playlist by selecting file > New
Playlist. You can then title your playlist whatever you want i.e. Rick
Collingwood or hypnosis for example.
7. Now scroll down until you see the playlist that you just created and
left click on it. This will open the playlist, which at this point will be
8. Go to your desktop and drag and drop the MP3 file into itunes. (left
click over the title and drag until it is in place and then release). This will
now copy your file into itunes
9. Repeat for as many titles as you have.
10. You will now see your title(s) in your playlist and can listen to
them through your pc, transfer them to another MP3 player of iphone, or burn
the titles to a CD. As a general rule only 1 title (track 1 & 2) will fit
on a CD, so you will have to burn a separate CD for each title you want to
create a CD for.